Happy New Year!
Welcome to 2019! I am looking forward to another extremely blessed year filled with opportunities to share my art in different ways!
- I continue to pursue Animal Rescue Photography ideas with (and for) Doobert.com! Latest is a little video snip promoting the Hand-Off Captures for the Rescue Transports. View the video ‘commercial’ here–> What is a “Hand-Off Capture”?
- I’d like to really get the fund raising ideas off the ground this year If I can. Both the 50/50 Treasure Hunts, and the Commissioned Art Paintings.
- I’m rounding up a second batch of my photography art to donate to Christ Church Thrift in Spotsylvania, VA. I need to stop by and take a look at how the first batch is working out for them which I dropped off before Christmas — I’m hoping the art was able to bless people as well as the church for Christmas :0)
- Also hoping to earn a little travel spend with my art as well! LOL I’m heading to Europe in the Spring, so a bit o’green is welcome! Stonehenge/London, Barcelona and Goreme, Turkey are on the top of the list. Oh yeah and see my Brit Biker Boyzzzz…. (LOL) Invicta, Hammy, Wigoh and their lovely leading ladies! Maybe even AoV! huh? (The leading lady hisself!!!) Pic from 2017 visit:
- Photo adventures abound; my list is growing of places to go grab astounding imagery (right here in VA). Want to boost up my horse collection, practice more panning skills at a racetrack (cars/bikes), and lots more practice with “Matisse” my s-UAS. (drone.)
- Jeep adventures also I hope to do this year with Will aka “WB” my Jeep Buddy/Photo Buddy. That group has a talented young photographer also, so i’m hoping to pick up new tips and tricks from his talents!
- Hoping to learn some mad night/skyline photo skills also – WB has some astounding images of Brooklyn, so maybe a NYC run or two will be in my future.
Bless you all for supporting me and my art in 2018.
I hope I have blessed each and every one of you in some kind of way last year, as you have blessed me, and look forward friends old and new in 2019!
Be sure to visit my new BlueJ Imagery FB Page! Follow it and like it, Please!
Cheers and Love!